Improve Your Korean By Reading Two Sons
- With a fun intermediate-level story, you can easily learn Korean with attractive pictures.
- And you don’t have to worry about grammar. Everything is explained in a very simple way.
- Just focus on reading, that’s all you have to do, and discover that you can improve your Korean in an amazing way!
- There was a mother who had two sons. She really loved her sons, but always worried about them because the older son was an umbrella seller and the younger one was a fan seller.
- Why did this worry the mother? Let’s dive into the story right away to find out!
How it's written
- This story is written from the third-person point of view.
- The characters all speak in a polite or casual manner, depending on their relationship.
- The author, who uses the third person point of view, speaks in the story as if there were spectators in front of her.